Tuesday 19 April 2011

First days at school

     So finally my school started. The campus is quite big. I cycle there and it takes about 20 minutes. It is quite modern place, but it should be, it is Institute of Technology.

Kanagawa Institute of Technology campus

     Of course, I am in the elementary level. We are only a small group, which is great, cause the speed is quite fast. I have 3 class mates. Two of them are Chinese and one is from Iran. Every time I look at the boy from Iran, I have to smile. He reminds me of Ron, a friend from Iran, who passed away about a year and half ago.
     I am the oldest one in the group, they are 21 or 22. But I like it. We have lot of fun. Especially the two Chinese boys, Hon-san and Oo-san. They are quite funny.

     The teachers are interesting. We go through the beginnings in a fast pace. Every day we have different teacher who is with us from beginning to the end of the teaching day. It is interesting to experience the Japanese way of education. Valuable experience.
     Our classes are actually only in the morning... from 9:30 to 13:00. Which is enough. Teachers speak all the time in Japanese, so we have to listen very carefully.

     Strangely we don't go to school on Wednesday, instead we have to go on Saturday. Which is not that great for my plans for participating at ceremonies at Fuji Sanctuary. Cause I would have to be there on Saturday for practice. But at least I can go there on Sunday and mix with the crowd. Also I won't be able to do weekend trips to visit friends or some interesting places of Japan, that are bit further. On the other hand, it saves money, which is greatly appreciated by not working student like me. And also having a day off in the middle of the week is quite a nice break too. Sugoooooooi..... So today, Wednesday, is my day off.
     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment