Saturday 2 April 2011

First day in Atsugi, Japan

     It was a nice day. After breakfast, Mitsuyo took me to a shop nearby, to show me the area but also to buy a new bicycle, cause I wanted one as a main transport while I am here. So I bought one, and it is proper Japanese bike with basket.
 
     What a cool ride we had, throught the city to the central station, where we did some shopping and had a lunch. It is interesting how a bike can make you smile.... It feels really cool.... Love it.

     So here I am, picture is a bit blurred, but at least you can see my new lovley bike. That basket always makes me laugh. When I look at this picture, I can hear Donald singing: "I am turning Japanese, I am turning Japanese, I really thing soooooo...."

     Later on, after we came home, I experienced my first earthquake. I didn't realized it at all, only Mitsuyo said to me... "Stano, it is earthquake." It was very gentle and it made me smile. But I can imagine the power of such a shake in high levels.That would be quite a scarry thing. Pachamama (Mother Earth) is so powerfull.

     And of course, I watched some Japanese Tv programs. Hmmmm...... Well... Strange it is....
Luckily some programs have also other language option, so I can switch it to English. Good good. At least now I can see more information about the Fukushima and the effect on life and economy of Japanese people after the big earthquake and tsunami. May our mission be accomplished.

     It was a good day with nice sunny and warm weather, lovely lady next to me and yummy food.

5 comments:

  1. Yo YO go Stando baskett de bicygel' perfekte grando !! De kupalisko kupando a na bloggu meine esperando.

    Hattatitla Vinettou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got there safely. I hope you enjoy it there. And say hi to Mitsuyo for me.

    oh one more thing, i think i found you some future jobs! LOL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzyghnLc8EE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP2fcmCaMpY

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's in the basket Stano? Good to see your big smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your bicycle.Nice to see you so happy. When I was a child (long time ago) I used to go by bicycle to visit my Grandmother together with my cousins and years later to go to work. I always said to Luis that I want one because I love bicycles,it is good to keep fit and of course they don't pollute the earth with bad gases. A big hug for Mitsu and you.
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey bratu!!!!! its good to hear about you this way otherwise we wouldnt hear at all :-)))
    Seems your happy which is good, ( im learning to be ) and good life experience but i cant forgive myself asking when you coming back hahahaha Go and do lots, coock lots and send me some curry cubes pls ;-) Davaj na seba bratu pozor a ked tak tak vies co :-)
    Have a lovely time xx

    ReplyDelete